All authors who submit their paper for publication will abide by following provisions of the copyright transfer:
- The copyright of the paper rests with the authors. And they are transferring the copyright to publish the article and use the article for indexing and storing for public use with due reference to published matter in the name of concerned authors.
- The authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks.
- In the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the Executive Editor of IJIRMF.
- The authors declare that the material being presented by them in this paper is their original work, and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgements given by citing the source at appropriate places.
- The paper, the final version of which they submit, is not substantially the same as any that they had already published elsewhere.
- They declare that they have not sent the paper or any paper substantially the same as the submitted one, for publication anywhere else.
- Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication in this journal and a link is inserted wherever published.
- All contents, Parts, written matters, publications are under copyright act taken by IJIRMF.
- After publication If found any copyright content or any issue related to copyright in future then IJIRMF have rights to withdraw the paper without prior notice to authors.
- Published articles will be available for use by scholars and researchers.
- IJIRMF and the Journal Editors/Reviewers will not be held liable against all copyright claims of publishing authors or any third party in lawsuits that may be filed in the future.
The Executive Managing Editor,
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR INNOVATIVE RESEARCH IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY FIELD (IJIRMF)