Conference/ Seminar / Symposium Programme : Publish your Conference / Seminar /Symposium selected papers with ISSN or ISBN in collaboration with sponsorship.
Upcoming and published Conferences/Seminars/Symposium List
Conference/seminar Programme is one of the excellent services offered by ‘International Journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary Field’ (IJIRMF) that is uniquely intended to support the researchers and conference organizers to getting publish papers in special issue of IJIRMF. We provide conference organizers a privileged platform for the publishing of research work presented in conference proceedings. We also invite Collaborations and partnerships with academic communities and conference/seminar organizers.
IJIRMF organize NATIONAL or INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE / SEMINAR / SYMPOSIUM in collaboration with academic institutions, organizations and publish its special issue as well as proceedings.
We provides technical support and help for the administration, promotion and publication of conference / seminar / symposium / workshop.
Our organization dedicated to promotion of your research and publication, will be your publishing partner for the forthcoming event.
The following will be the benefits of the collaboration.
- Organizing institute can invite our expert member as a key notes speaker / guest member.
- The research papers accepted and presented in the event will be eligible for publication in special issue of the journal with ISSN and/or with ISBN Book.
- Publication of Conference / Seminar special issue with ISSN, Volume Number online. Per paper approx cost Rs. 400 to 600 INR / $ 15 USD ( up to 1 to 4 authors and 8 pages / 3500 words )
- Publication of Conference / Seminar special issue with ISBN standard size Book, Per paper approx cost Rs. 200 to 600 / $ 15 USD as per number of authors and pages. ( up to 1 to 4 authors and 8 pages / 3500 words )
- We provide full soft copy in PDF Form and Author wise certificates to all Research papers/articles presented in conference/seminar/symposium as a Special Issue. (On demand with Pen-drive/Card*)
- The processing fee for publication of such articles/Proceeding Papers will be given concession 50% to 70% on quantity.
- The published papers will be indexed in Google Scholar, Academia, Internet Archives and other open database this will give a lifelong benefits to participants of the conference as their papers will be counted as research papers for Academic Performance calculation in future.
- You will be able to use our logo and banner in your advertisement and promotion of conference which will enhance the value of your conference/seminar/symposium.
- Collaborated Conference / Seminar / Symposium promotion on our all websites and social media.
If you are a conference/seminar organizer and planning to organize at National / International, then you need to send us following details by email.
- Institute or Organization which is organizing this conference/seminar/symposium.
- Conference Dates (If you have finalized the dates or tentative month/year).
- City/Country where this conference is going to held.
- Website Link, if you have a conference website.
- Participation and presentation charges.
Guidelines for Conference / Seminar Organizers :
Once the conference/seminar/symposium is approved by the board members, we’ll notify the organizer via email/phone. Please make sure you follow the instructions as per journal guidelines: Follow these norms.
- For confirmation – fill up our publishing agreement with prior deposit amount.
- Mention ‘Research Culture Society’ with logo as a sponsor / co-sponsor in Banner/web link and IJIRMF as publishing partner (In brochure/leaflet/promotion material) for your conference/seminar.
- All the papers should be in IJIRMF format. ( Special issue paper format will provides after confirm agreement)
- For collaboration memories – Organizing Institute has to provide us memento, certificate and if possible also can invite one of our committee member as a guest representative, key notes speaker, with providing full fledged traveling and other accommodation.
The Executive Managing Editor,
International Journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary Field,
Research Culture Society
Email – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org