INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR INNOVATIVE RESEARCH IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY FIELD (IJIRMF) is a Peer-Reviewed, Refereed, Indexed International scientific research journal run by “RESEARCH CULTURE SOCIETY & PUBLICATION”.
Aim and Vision of IJIRMF:
- To produce a platform for exchanging ideas in new emerging trends that needs more focus and exposure and will commit to publish proposals that strengthen our goals.
- To bring out the latent research talent and the professional work done by Professors, Scientists, Engineers, Architects, Planners, Practitioners, Administrators, Scholars, Graduate and Post Graduate students across all fields.
- To be a leading source of scholarly articles and research papers through the promotion of research publication at affordable or at no cost in long run. In another word to make research publication hassle free for financially constrained researchers and scholars. The published article will always be open access, free under Creative Commons License and archived for future generations.
Scope of Publication:
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR INNOVATIVE RESEARCH IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY FIELD is a monthly Peer-Reviewed, Refereed, Indexed International scientific research journal so there is a wide scope for publication. Publication Subject Categories – Fields are mentioned on the Journal Home page.
IJIRMF is a platform for all researchers in varied subject to publishes original authoritative research papers, Articles, research projects, reviews, mini-reviews, case studies, synopsis and short research communications.
Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journals.
Objectives of IJIRMF:
- To provide publishing platform to researchers and scholars from different field.
- To give scholars a chance to be part of the scholars community who assists and helps others in publication and review.
- To make research papers and scholarly articles available free of cost to all users without any subscription or login ID.
- To create avenues for promotion and publication of research papers about and from social, economically and culturally weakened sections of the society across the world.
- To make research publication hassle free to ensure sharing of knowledge in due time.
- A broad ranging open access online journal publication.
- Author Research Guidelines – Support and fee viewer scheme.
- Communication of authors to get the manuscript status time to time.
- Full text availability of articles in the form of PDF and Digital Object Identification system DOIs.
- Eminent editorials from different countries of the world.
- Chance to be part of the scholars’ community who assists and helps others in publication and review.
- Platform to researchers and scholars of different field.
- Journal provides digitally signed print/e-certificates to all authors after the publication of the paper.
- Conference/Seminar organization support and publications of Special Issue / Proceedings with ISSN.
IJIRMF is a monthly journal (12 Issue per Year) with regular publication date as the last day of the month ( i.e 30th or 31st ) from 2015.
- PEER-REVIEW PROCESS & POLICY
- PUBLICATION ETHICS & MALPRACTICE STATEMENT-POLICY
- EDITORIAL POLICY
- PUBLICATION POLICY
- COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
- PLAGIARISM POLICY
- CONFLICTS OF INTEREST POLICY
- INDEXING POLICY
- OPEN ACCESS POLICY
- ARCHIVING POLICY
- TERM OF USES OF THE CONTENT OF IJIRMF